Friday, March 26, 2010

Enhance Mobile Communication With Latest Windows 7 Phone Operating System

windows 7
Feature

After going through a web article I found a revolutionary tool Windows 7 Phone to enhance my communication over my phone. Its official release has been done by Microsoft at Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, 2010. This will be an absolute operating system for your mobile, which will integrate Xbox LIVE and Zune features in a completely new format along with the latest improved social networking tools.

It will give you the pleasure to access your different e-mail accounts on a similar trend as is offered by Windows Live Mail in computer operating systems. I was taken into the flow of the new mobile OS.

But soon I began to face serious issues; I was unable to configure my previous Yahoo and G-mail accounts over Windows 7 e-mail (Windows Live Mail).

But fortunately I got an important clue about a remotely enabled tech support provider, while sharing my opinion over a tech forum. I called the service-provider on the toll free number and I was lucky to hit the right destination, where I got my e-mail account configured with Windows Live Mail. Now I am using the e-mail service with great confidence on my mobile.

There are different tech supports available, which can help you with your Windows 7 e-mail clients, but remote tech support service offers the best remedy. This presents a plethora of advantages over any other tech support service. Firstly you don’t need to wait for your turn; your issue would be resolved on real-time and with authentic support from experienced certified technicians. Next, you can access their service anytime from anywhere as these service provider work on a 24/7 basis with remotely enabled feature.

Usability

These tech support provider are absolute companion of yours, especially if you are into mobile business, because e-mail issues can pop up anytime without any prediction. With real-time resolution you can do your communication over your Windows 7 e-mail client in a more aggressive way. There is an important download in the form of Windows Mobile Center, which would help you to access e-mails of your Outlook over your phone, when you are away from office or home.

Limitation

Over your phone you can’t access your e-mails with much confidence and security. In addition mobile phone has limited hardware support so you can’t store abundant e-mails and sometime you may have to wait for long while sending or receiving your messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment